I hope all who are reading this are enjoying the holiday season, and staying safe and healthy, and ready to ring in the new year!
Who’s ready for 2021?
First off, let me thank you for being a part of my 2020 year. I am grateful that you have followed my newsletter, supported my business, and allowed me to be a resource to you and your family.
It’s been a busy year in the housing business. Never has the home been so important to all of us. Never have we spent so much time at home, and enjoyed all it has to offer. Many people had time to rethink where they wanted to be this year. Many people I know made the decision this year to move. As a result, my team and I have been helping people like yourself move within and out of state, sell investment property, buy a first or second home, and transition from condos to houses or houses to condos.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this big life event.
Now, onwards to 2021!
What does the real estate market have in store for us?
What are the predictions?
The predictions I have heard are the following – but of course, no one has a crystal ball, and we shall see how things progress moving forward:
(1) Interest rates and mortgage rates will continue to stay at historical lows, thereby driving lots of homebuyer demand.
(2) Low house inventory due to people keeping and staying in homes for longer and longer
(3) High demand and low supply keeping prices strong
(4) Continuing migration to different areas within the state and to different states
(5) Return of investor demand due to tight housing market, low interest rates, and lower returns on other asset classes
Let me know which of the above predictions you agree with and which you may not, and what predictions you have heard – share them with me – send me an email! Let me know your predictions. (I love predictions!)
And here are my gifts to you which come in the New Year…… I’ll be scheduling my Educational Lecture Series again! This time on Zoom!
The first 2 events will be on in January and February 2021 on Saturday mornings at 10 am – dates to be determined, and the topics are:
(1) Building wealth with real estate – with Neil Schwartz, broker/owner of Century 21 Masters
(2) What is Prop 19? – with Johan Deprez – tax attorney
These events will be on Zoom – dates to be announced – but you can let me know if you’re already interested and I’ll put you on an “Interested” list.
Also, let me know what topics are of interest to you – I will find the guest speakers – and schedule them in the new year. Let’s keep our minds open, learn a lot, and take advantage of this time we have.
Cheers to you and your loved ones this holiday season! Happy 2021 and may you be well, safe, healthy, wealthy and wise.