Why Buy a Home in Downtown Long Beach?
Downtown Long Beach is a dynamic area right by the Pacific Ocean that is a mixture of tall, modern office buildings, historic 1900s apartment towers, contemporary condos with ocean or city views, craftsman homes, and eclectic stores and restaurants. People who gravitate toward living in downtown Long Beach appreciate the walkability of the area, the lively atmosphere, the proximity to offices and other places of work, and the accessibility to the beach and exciting nightlife.
Homes sold in downtown Long Beach
- 850 E Ocean #706 – condo – $875,000
- 400 W Ocean #502 – condo – $700,000
- 538 Daisy Ave – single family home – $565,000
- 417 W 4th Street #A – condo – $403,000
- 801 Pine Ave #201 – condo – $315,000
Dining and Shopping
Get a sense of some of the restaurants in the area by reading The Indulgent Foodie’s Guide to a Weekend In Long Beach or perusing The Pike Outlets‘s restaurant listings.
Entertainment &l Nightlife
- Long Beach Convention Center, whose event calendar features a variety of performances and events.
- Historic Pine Ave, with its indie boutiques and nightclubs.
- East Village Arts District, with its galleries and restaurants
- The Queen Mary also boasts a rich event calendar.
Parks and Recreation
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- The Museum of Latin American Art
- Rosie’s Dog Beach
- Shoreline Aquatic Park
Downtown Long Beach’s Passport Bus also helps you get around the nightlife without even needing a car. Downtown Long Beach is right by the 710 freeway and 405 freeways, giving you great access to your commute. The Metro Link runs out to LA and Long Beach Transit is another option for getting around town.
Ready to Explore Buying a Home?
Explore your Downtown Long Beach real estate options by calling Nancy Deprez!